SNES Nostalgia Trip

AVGN's latest video has made me nostalgic for all things SNES, so I've drawn up a list of games to revisit. First cab off the rank is Final Fantasy VI, which I've never actually completed due to starting over on multiple platforms. I started on the SNES version, switched to the PS1 release at some point and put most of my hours into the GBA remake (which was very nice but loses a little something on the small screen). I wound up losing track of where I was up to at some point and left it for so long that restarting is probably a decent option anyway.


Other games I plan to get to include: Super Mario RPG, Zelda, Super Metroid and Super Mario World.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change the ComputerName value in Unattend.xml using PowerShell

Testing out Link Aggregation

Xbox 360 Exclusive JRPGs on Xbox One